An opportunity like no other; to live, work and play in the mountains this winter! We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic and passionate staff to join the team.
Led by the Sous and Head Chef you will be responsible for your station and will assist with food preparation, cooking and presenting dishes. You’ll coordinate and manage the aspects of the kitchen and ensure all parts of food preparation, cooking and presentation runs smoothly. This is a great role for career minded individuals looking to progress and enables you to further develop your skills in a fun and adventurous surrounding.
- Prepare and cook breakfast, children’s meals, afternoon tea and evening meals
- Head up a section during service
- Ensure high culinary standards and presentation of foods at all times for guests and staff
- Help maintain a safe and hygienic kitchen
- Prepare and cook staff meals
- Assist with training, managing and motivating the kitchen team
- Ensure HACCP records are maintained at all times
- Health & Safety Food Hygiene certificates
- 1 years’ experience as Chef de Partie
- Minimum of 6 months experience running your own section
- Experience implementing HACCP procedures
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
You will be provided with a competitive salary and benefits package including all meals, discounted drinks, use of hotel facilities, friends and family holiday concessions and opportunities for progression and development. As the season offers ample opportunity for time on the slopes Mark Warner will also assist you with organising everything that’s needed for a successful season in the mountains.
Providing both winter and summer holiday’s puts us in a unique position to offer plenty of opportunities for career progression. Whether you are looking for a short-term challenge or long-term career development, Mark Warner supports whatever path you choose.