Heads of Departments Vacancies – Summer 2024
Are you currently working within childcare but are on the lookout for something that offers you something a bit different, say in another country? Mark Warner may have just what you are looking for. We are currently looking for someone who can organise their own workload but also has a passion for childcare to join our award-winning team as a Head of Department this summer season.
With Mark Warner you will have the chance to work in one of our beautiful locations based in the Mediterranean which include, Greece, Sardinia, Turkey and Corsica. You will get to do a variety of exciting and different activities with the children to help them have the holiday of a lifetime, one of these being windsurfing!
Some of your responsibilities as a HOD will include:
- Supporting and assisting the Childcare Manager to provide effective day-to-day management of the childcare department.
- Support and supervise your team of nannies with their day-to-day duties.
- Mentor and train new staff members.
- Maintain inventories on a weekly basis.
- Maintain high standards of organisation and co-ordination within the department.
- CACHE, NNEB, City & Guilds, BTEC National Diplomas or equivalent qualification to level 3 within childcare
- At least 2 years’ experience in a childcare environment
- Excellent communication and administration skills
- Ability to use initiative, plan, organise and prioritise workload.
- Paediatric first aid certificate
- Fluent in English
- Enhanced DBS
Not only do we offer you a comprehensive package some of which includes travel to/from resort, accommodation, food, discounts at the company bars (bonus!) and discounted holidays for family and friends. If you are looking for something a little different but want to continue your career within childcare, apply now!