The amazing lifestyle and location that comes with the job offers the perfect opportunity for those looking for an adventure this summer. We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and passionate staff to join the team.
As Childcare Manager you will have proven management skills and experience leading and supporting a large team. You will guarantee the effective management and organisation of the childcare department whilst ensuring in every children’s club your team deliver the highest level of childcare in a safe, happy, stimulating environment.
- Ensure your team deliver an unforgettable holiday experience to parents and children
- Ensure standards, ratios and conditions of registration are maintained at all times
- Maintain up-to-date records for all children
- Implement health and safety policies, ensure fully operational on a daily basis
- Audit, evaluate and manage risk ensuring any remedial action is taken immediately
- Establish high standards of organisation and co-ordination within your department
- Action and monitor any parents’ child-related issues
- Actively promote the childcare department to all guests, ensuring parents and guardians are well informed about the department, its services and facilities
- Manage staff reviews, appraisals and any disciplinary or grievance matters
- Support and supervise all staff with their day-to-day duties
- Ensure all childcare staff are trained, motivated, appraised and developed in a positive and effective manner
- Monitor and control department costs.
- CACHE, NNEB, City & Guilds, BTEC National Diplomas or equivalent childcare qualification to level 3 (highly desirable)
- Two years full-time experience in a childcare environment
- Experience in Nursery Management or other management experience
- Experience with a wide variety of ages
- Fluent in English
- Good swimmer
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Enhanced disclosure required through the ‘Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK Bank Account
Mark Warner arrange everything you need for a successful season in the sun including return travel to and from the UK, accommodation, all meals, use of hotel watersports and sports equipment, medical insurance, holiday concessions for family and friends, discounted drinks at the hotel bar and a competitive seasonnaire salary!
Providing both winter and summer holiday packages puts us in a unique position to offer plenty of opportunities for year-round work and career progression. Whether you are looking for a short-term challenge or long-term career development, Mark Warner supports whatever path you choose.