An exciting opportunity to work at a leading polo facility and holiday destination in sunny Southern Spain for an ambitious candidate to work alongside the concierge team.
The facilities at Polo Valley are second to none, with an onsite guesthouse for clients to stay and home to over 50 hand-selected ponies to suit all types of riders. The team of top professionals, riding experts and a caring concierge team ensure all arrangements exceed expectations.
As the successful Concierge Assistant, you will be part of a dynamic team, with a primary focus on delivering the company’s products. As a premium customer-focused company, we are looking for a sociable individual with first-class communication skills and a nothing is too much trouble attitude who can help deliver the Polo Valley service.
Working closely with other members of the team, this role will be responsible for assisting with the planning and day-to-day running of the Polo Valley project.
• Assisting the Polo Valley Manager with delivering all elements of the Polo Valley service.
• Assisting with the and day-to-day running of the Polo Valley resort ensuring all aspects of the clients stay are taken care of:
- Daily set up of the resort and farm
- Preparing all equipment before each polo session
- Ensuring all equipment is clean and polished
- Hosting daily lunches and dinners and the weekly ‘Asado’
- Providing excellent local knowledge
Driving airport transfers (if required)
You will have the ability to work on your own initiative as well as supporting other members of the team in delivering the Polo Valley product. This role will suit someone who is looking for variety and diversity in a role.
TECHNICAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft products
- Full clean driving license
• Attention to detail as a key strength
• Excellent communication skills
• A professional, methodical approach
• An enthusiastic, reliable team player
• Positive and passionate about delivering an exceptional level of customer service