Contiki On Site Team Member - Winter 2023/24
Ever dreamed of living in a winter wonderland in the Austrian Tyrol?
Contiki is proud to present our very own Haus Schoneck based in Hopfgarten, in the Austrian Tyrol. Set within the SkiWelt Wilder Kasier Brixental it is a fantastic place to call home this winter season.We are looking for team members who are full of enthusiasm and who love dealing with people. Alongside other team members you will be responsible for looking after our Travellers during their stay. We can host up to 120 people - a great chance to meet people from all around the world.
The On-Site Team work together to ensure we offer a fantastic product to our travellers.
We are looking for passionate cooks to join our kitchen team this winter. Other positions available.
- Plan a balanced, varied and creative 2 Week rotating menu for breakfasts and dinners.
- Work within an allocated budget and submit weekly stocktakes and spend reports.
- Support the On-Site Team as required and always take the lead in ensuring the kitchen is presented to high standards of cleanliness at all times.
- Maintain high levels of food hygiene during all preparation and service tasks, completing HACCP records as required.
- Other ad hoc duties around the Haus and other departments
There are opportunities to rotate in other departments throughout the season.
What are the Requirements?
- Possess a valid EU Passport (or be eligible for an Austrian Working Holiday Visa).
- Be passionate about food.
- Have excellent people skills
- Ability to interact on a professional and social level with our Travellers.
- Able to adapt to long working hours (split shifts).
- Not afraid of physical work
- Must be team orientated.
- Be enthusiastic and have loads of energy.
A paid contract from 1st December to Mid-March with the additional bonus of on-site life such as:
- Free accommodation.
- Food included for the time you are at the site.
- Discount equipment hire and lift pass for the season.
- 1-2 Days off a week and split shifts with plenty of time to hit the mountain.
What does Contiki mean?
We take our name from the word ‘Continent’, which reinforces the company’s mission to connect travellers from all continents, and the word ‘Tiki’, which comes from the native New Zealand Maori good luck charm, which is where the company was initially founded back in 1962.
Why work for Contiki??
Contiki is the world’s leading tour operator for 18-35s. When working for us you are undertaking not only a job but a lifestyle. A life that involves travelling to some of the most exotic destinations in the world with some of the most amazing people you will ever meet. As a member of our On-Site Team, you will be the face of Contiki – dealing with our Travellers each day and ensuring that they have the holiday of a lifetime! We have high expectations of our Team members – only the best will do. We have been at the top of our game for over 60 years and that is where we intend to stay!!
Still not sure... you have to put in an application to give yourself the opportunity!!Follow the link below to complete the application form!