Mountain roads with a stunning backdrop, world class skiing, some of the world most luxurious ski chalets, and you... have you got what it takes to keep your eyes on the road and help us deliver amazing luxury ski holidays on a winter season you’ll never forget?
Our drivers support our chalet teams by providing an all day driving service to our guests. You’ll spend a lot of your time behind the wheel of one of our luxury vehicle fleet, chauffeuring guests from their chalet to the ski slopes, but you will also help with all aspects of resort work, whether that is shopping for supplies, clearing fresh snow, laying up fires and even getting stuck in with some cleaning. You’ll be interacting with our guests on a daily basis so you’ll need to be well presented and a confident communicator.You will meet some amazing people, both your guests and of-course your colleagues.
It'll be hard work but hugely rewarding. Whilst we have extremely high expectations of our team, we also strive to create a positive environment for our staff. We structure our roles into realistic shifts so you can be sure you will enjoy a positive work-life balance with plenty of time to explore everything the resort has to offer. We operate a continuous professional development programme with sessions running throughout the season giving you the chance to develop broader skills to progress your future career, wherever life may take you. For now though, why not join us for a winter season in the spectacular surroundings of the French Alps.
- Provides a safe, punctual and efficient driving service to our guests, working as part of a driving team to deliver this. The majority of shifts will be during the day but you can expect two days off a week to explore the ski area at your will.
- Engage with your clients in a confident and knowledgeable manner, helping them to plan their day and relaying any relevant information to the chalet team.
- You’ll take pride in presenting your vehicle to an immaculate standard each day.
- Works as a real team player in the resort team, taking on a wide variety of tasks from snow clearing to basic maintenance to help your colleagues and collectively ensure our guests enjoy a magnificent holiday experience.
Skills & Experience
- Confident behind the wheel and ideally with some experience of driving large / long wheel base / limited visibility vehicles.
- Full, UK / EU valid driving license - most of our drivers will have held this for at least 5 years and have significant driving experience.
- Flexibility – able to cope well with varied and changing tasks and environmentsStrong verbal communication and interpersonal skills - proficient in English
- EU Passport and/or the right to live and work in France
We offer a highly competitive salary and our flexible benefits scheme is market leading giving you the chance to define your own package to suit your needs - our packages include:
- Highly competitive salary & performance-linked bonus scheme
- Excellent pre-arranged seasonal accommodation (shared room)
- Lift pass (local or full area)
- Ski/board and boot hire
- Meals whilst on duty or a set meal allowance
- Personal insurance
- Comprehensive training programme and ongoing professional development opportunities