For our campsites in The Netherlands, France and Germany, we are looking for hardworking kitchen staff.
To work with passion, in a friendly atmosphere, to prepare excellent dishes for our guests. Takeaway meals, snacks and 3-meal-courses.
Overview of duties for Head Chef
Is responsible for the smooth and efficient day-to-day organisation of the kitchen, leading and developing a small team to ensure the delivery of good quality food and efficient service for the customers, staff and internal and external functions.
- Mise en place
- cleans and tidies the kitchen after closing
- Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations
- Ensures the materials stays in good condition and respect the safety roles
- May be asked to receive deliveries and check food items
- Organizes his/her work to suit fluctuations in numbers, events and guests
- Communicates and works in close and constant cooperation with the waiters to ensure an excellent standard of service
We need you to be;
- Truly passionate about the Hospitality Industry with a desire to cook in a kitchen that cares about the food it sends out.
- An example
- You offer clear direction to the team (as Chef of the Kitchen)
- Consistent, reliable, willing to learn and adapt to different ways of working
We need you to have:
- Cooking skills (catering and fast-food preparations) and product knowledge
- At least one year of experience in this work
As a Kitchen-assistant, you are helping the Head-Chef to achieve the goals.
- Social/People skills
- Highly Motivated
- Passionate / Enthusiastic
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Adaptable / Flexible Attitude
- Knowledge of the French, Dutch or German language is a plus
Your nationality is one of the following:
- EU passport holder;
- UK resident with residency in France, The Netherlands or Germany;
- have a valid working permit/visa for France The Netherlands or Germany.
We’ll have possibilities to let you stay at our campsite in a house/mobilhome or tent (depends campsite and period of your stay). Hourly rate depends on experience, function, duties and country.
Start dates can be from March till October, but also only for July and August.
Don’t wait any longer and click "apply now" to apply for this position.
Please let us know the dates you are available to work and in which country you would like to work if you have a preference.