Head of River – BCU Level 3 Canoe
The Head of River is responsible for the management and delivery of our ever popular two day descent on the Ardeche River (Grade 2 white water).
You will also be assisting the Activity Manager with various duties including monitoring, training, staff appraisals and safety checks.
What we’re looking for…
Are you highly motivated with high standards and excellent people skills? Then Acorn is the company for you!
We are ideally looking for people with experience of staff management and working in outdoor adventure with young people between 7-17 years old and the following:
- BCU Level 3 Canoe
- Experience of staff management and training
- Full, clean UK driving licence
- Availability between April – August 2019
Why work for Acorn?
At Acorn you will get:
- €10.11 per hour
- Optional service package including food & accommodation available at a discounted rate
- Use of facilities and equipment in your free time
- Opportunities to complete training and gain NGB qualifications
- Personal development and progression – we love to promote from within!