For a campsite at the Costa Brava, Spain we are looking for a Junior Campinghost that can start immediately.
As a Junior Campinghost you are, together with 2 other colleagues, responsible for the Vacansoleil guests and the Vacansoleil accommodations on the campsite. On this campsite it is a combination of both tents and mobile homes.
During the season you will receive the guests at the Vacansoleil reception tent and there you will firstly provide them with information about the site and its surroundings. Secondly if they are missing something, you will work your hardest to solve this in a quick and respectful manner. Thirdly if questions or problems occur you will provide guests with information and / or solutions.
By the end of the season you will prepare the accommodation for the winter. You will gather all inventory and will turn of the water and gas facilities leading to the mobile homes. Furthermore you will be counting inventory so this can be topped up during the winter. The de-montage team can then do its job and clean up and take down the tents.
The working hours and -days are flexible. These will depend on the volume of customers on site.
- have an affinity with camping life
- are minimum available from as soon as possible until the 9th of September
- work accurately and you have a sense of responsibility
- have a flexible work attitude
- enjoy working with and for people
- speak good English
- are in good physical condition
European Leisure Jobs offers:
- salary (varies depending on your age)
- travel allowance
- housing (bungalowtent)
- and of course … a super experience!