LOCATIONS: Greece; Vasiliki, Porto Heli & Kos
WHEN: Summer 2020
As a kids club activity leader you will be creating lasting memories for the children, both on land and in the water. Making fun memories for the younger members of the family is what we do, whilst ensuring their safety at all times. Our kids club leaders will be responsible for planning and preparing everything needed to deliver an action packed week. We have various group activities going on throughout the day so being super organised, creative and passionate is a must for this role. You'll never be bored in the action packed role, no two days are ever the same and to top it off we have 4 amazing resorts to offer.
- Interacting with all guests in a professional yet relaxed way both during the day and evening
- Communicating with parents.
- Represent the company by delivering outstanding customer service
- Deliver the Child Care section of the welcome meeting to promote childcare activities to all guests
- Upsell all in-resort extras
- Age groups 4-7 yrs and 8-12 yrs.
- Be a teamplayer, working with the water front team and reporting into the waterfront and activities manager.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Plan, organise & provide an engaging, inclusive and exciting range of activities for Kids Clubs – lawn games, arts & crafts, pool activities, kayaking, sailing, windsurfing
- Carry out all activities in a safe manner with regard to children’s learning and welfare needs
- Ensure children have adequate shade, water breaks and sunscreen
- Run evening social events for Kids Club members
- Arrange prizes/certificates and awards for the children at the end of their week
- Ensure children are signed in and out of your care by parent/guardian
- Attending daily staff meeting to discuss activity plans and duties for the day
- Ensure all children are registered including; special diet, allergies, care needs are recorded, monitored & delivered appropriately
- Carrying out first aid and completing accident forms as necessary
- Attend & socialise with children & guests
- Complete health & safety and risk assessment for your designated childcare facilities and activities
- Carrying out monthly stock takes, weekly deep clean of activity equipment & childcare facilities
- Archiving all relevant childcare paperwork on a weekly basis
- Assisting other departments as per operational needs
Qualifications and experience
- NVQ Level 2 OR BTEC OR Early Years
- Paediatric First Aid.
- Prior experience sailing, windsurfing or paddle sports.
- Previous experience working with children.
- Must have DBS certificate.
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong open water swimming ability
- Personable communications skills.
- Planning and Organisational skills.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Friends and family discount
- Travel to and from the UK
- Access to Watersports equipment