Our rustic stone treatment rooms are our stylish haven for massages and beauty treatments, nestled among herbaceous plants and sprawling bougainvillea in the quietest part of the club.
We are looking for experienced Massage & Beauty Therapists to offer a range of treatments in the treatment rooms and in guest villas.
Our treatment menu has been created with the needs of those on a summer holiday in Greece in mind. Treatments on offer include intense deep tissue and relaxing swedish massage, exfoliating body scrubs, custom facials, manicures, pedicures, waxing and tinting.
Packages are also offered for those looking to further indulge and our team of therapists will proactively promote these, along with creating their own special options to encourage more guests to book treatments.
We take pride in what we do and that’s why we teamed up with REN skincare, whose products are created to suit all skin types. Not only do REN focus on luxurious, quality skincare but they are cruelty-free and environmentally friendly. With REN tailored treatments, working as a massage & beauty therapist at Peligoni will give you the opportunity to work with ‘clean’ products, and learn techniques designed and trained by REN specialists.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for experienced and qualified spa therapists to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our guests. Our most popular treatments are massages so experience is a must. They will have a positive, can-do attitude and as a representative of Peligoni, they will be professional, polite and always willing to help.
Those highly experienced in deep tissue massage who do not necessarily work in beauty, will be considered for a Massage Therapist position.
In your spare time, as well as being able to explore the island and experience the local food and culture, you will have access to the club’s watersports facilities, allowing you to hone your existing skills or learn new ones in sailing and windsurfing.
We are also looking for a Massage & Beauty Supervisor for somebody with experience in a senior therapist / supervisory position.
- Deliver a variety of treatments (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Awareness of the full treatment experience
- Maintain equipment and manage an inventory of products
- Respond to guest queries, needs and expectations
- Maintain treatment rooms and ensure they are always clean and well presented
- Suggest and promote new treatments and packages
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Carry out treatments of the highest standard
- Effectively promote and upsell massage and beauty treatments
- Ensure billing is completed accurately
- Work closely with the reception and guest relations team to ensure they are fully briefed on the treatments on offer
- Deliver a high level of service at all times
- Maintain online schedule
- Provide occasional complimentary treatments at the discretion of the general management team
- Build and maintain friendly relationships with guests
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with other departments to provide the best guest experience, a positive working environment and a sense of team spirit
- Be able to talk to guests effectively about the club and what is on offer
- From time to time you will be required to take on additional tasks and duties relating to the smooth running of the club
Abilities & Expectations
- Outstanding work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Self-motivated, proactive and highly organised
- Flexible and willing to help others
- Knowledge of most up to date treatments and techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent timekeeping and reliability
- Level 3 ITEC Diploma in massage (or equivalent)
- Level 3 ITEC Diploma in Beauty Therapy (or equivalent)
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Insured for delivering massage and beauty treatments
- Proven experience in sports or deep tissue massage
- Proven experience in a spa/beautician environment
- Proven experience of working with Shellac
- Basic computer literacy skills
- Previous experience in a seasonal environment is desirable
- Available for the full season (May-September) or peak season (July & August)
- UK/EU passport and/or valid visa
- A Full UK/EU Driving License is desirable