Rockley Watersports are looking to employ Qualified RYA Instructors to work at the flagship Centre Rockley Point, Poole for what is going to be an exciting and fun 40th anniversary year for Rockley.
Rockley Point is based in the beautiful surroundings of Poole Harbour and with our centre directly on the beach it makes Rockley an exciting, challenging and rewarding place to work.
With the amazing surrounding area including the world famous Sandbanks, Brownsea Island and the Purbecks just a stone’s throw away what better way to spend your summer.
As an RYA Dinghy Instructor you will work within our Activity Team to provide a high standard of instruction to our clients. Whether it be a multi activity programme for school groups, or RYA courses for Adults or Children, no one day is the same.
If you are hardworking, a team player and have the enthusiasm, and motivation to work in a diverse environment then rockley is for you.
As an instructor your duties may include:
- Providing a high standard of instruction
- Being knowledgeable of the all aspects of the relevant NGB schemes
- Providing safety cover for students.
- Organizing and assisting in evening entertainments and offsite excursions.
- Ensuring equipment used is fully functional following sessions.
- Assisting in general site duties as and when required.
To apply for a role at Rockley you must hold at minimum RYA Dinghy Instructor – however we also look to employ those with other Instructor qualifications including:
- RYA Powerboat Instructor
- RYA Windsurfing Instructor
- UKCC Level 1
- BSUPA Level 1
- RYA Senior Instructor.
To work at our UK centres you must be 18 years or over.