An amazing new step for anyone who is wanting something a bit more challenging.
This role is perfectly suited for anyone who is keen to progress and take on a new challenge but is also keen to continue delivering activities to children.
The Senior Activity Courier will be responsible for the In2action operation on their campsite. This will involve managing a small team of Activity Couriers, monitoring the quality and safety of the operation and also delivering fantastic customer service.
As the main In2action contact on the campsite site the Senior Activity Courier is supported throughout the season by the Regional Manager. This is done through regular phone calls, emails and also many visits.
The Senior Activity Courier will spend the majority of their time out and about delivering activities and monitoring the staff team. An element of paperwork is also required especially when it comes to reporting back to the UK.
What you will need:
- Enthusiasm for delivering a good programme for all holiday makers.
- A desire to travel and a thirst for doing something different
- Good organisational, paperwork and computer skills
- Experience in delivering children activities to children is essential. Supervisory experience will also be a benefit.
- Be aged 18 years or older to start work (you can apply earlier but will need to wait until you are 18 to start work)
- Hold a valid UK passport