Now recruiting Senior Dinghy Instructors!
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with their Senior Dinghy Instructor qualification who is looking for a Senior Instructor or Activity Manager position.
What we’re looking for…
Our Cala Llevado centre is based by the warm Mediterranean Sea in the Costa Brava meaning our activities there are second to none. You will be living and working in an exclusive part of the area within a larger holiday complex, with shops, pools, restaurant/bar all on site. You will be responsible primarily for the beach operations. Your leadership and organisational skills will be tested to the full as you will be responsible for the instructional staff team, their training and monitoring the safe and effective delivery of all activity programmes at the centre. If you have excellent standards, are highly motivated and have the people skills needed to deliver superb customer service to our guests at all times, then Acorn Adventure is the company for you. We’re looking for people with:
- RYA Senior Dinghy Instructor
- First Aid
- Availability to start as soon as possible and work until the end of August 2018
All of our staff participate in a comprehensive induction & training programme at centre and there are pre and post-season training opportunities to gain NGB qualifications in different activities.
Why work for Acorn?
On top of the rewarding opportunity to help guests of all ages overcome fears and try new, exciting things, we can offer you:
- A competitive seasonal package with 3 meals a day and cabin accommodation included
- The use of facilities and equipment in your free time
- Opportunities to complete training and gain NGB qualifications
- Personal development and progression – we love to promote from within!
- The experience of a lifetime, working in beautiful locations making lifelong friends
All applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a UK/EU passport, UK residential address, a permanent UK National Insurance number and a UK bank account. We will be unable to take your application further before they have been obtained. We are unable to apply for a work visa/permit on behalf of an applicant.
A current Enhanced DBS Check or overseas equivalent is required for successful applicants.