UPDATE: February 2019
Interested in a job for the rest of the ski season? Let us know on your application when you're available to start. Opportunities available starting in February, March and April...
The definition of ‘work hard, play hard, ski even harder’, a Ski Rep is an entertainer and problem-solver with charisma, inspiration and a talent for knowing how to make a ski holiday extra special.
Who can be a Skiworld Ski Rep?
Proven experience in a sales environment is required, the more pro-active the better. Telesales, targeted retail, recruitment, marketing, events or travel / ski industry specific are examples of what we look for. Sales are a key part of the role, but just as important are customer service skills and a positive attitude at all times. A rep is helpful, approachable and very sociable as well as being a sales guru.
You’ll need to be confident in getting down any black run in order to familiarise yourself with the entire ski resort and advise guests of the best runs, all season.
Competition for this role is high, so if this sounds like you get ready to bring your A-game; apply online with your CV and cover letter today and make the mountains your home this Winter…
• Ensuring the timely arrival and departure of guests into and out of resort
• Being the first port of call for guests at all times
• Hitting sales targets to maximise in-resort revenue of ski packs (lift passes, ski hire and ski school) and après ski.
• Organise and participate in chalet guest visits, resort welcome meetings and après ski events
• Assist in chalet operations on a regular basis.
You are a
• Supportive team player
• Advanced skier/snowboarder
• Confident public speaker
• Proven sales experience, demonstrating the ability to meet and exceed sales targets
• Demonstrable customer service skills
• Initiative and problem-solving skills
The Skiworld season staff employment package includes:
- Season ski pass- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season- Insurance which covers off piste- Return travel from the UK- Accommodation- Food- Holiday Pay- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family (subject to terms and conditions)- Uniform- Performance related incentives (certain management roles only)- Sales commission (certain sales roles only)- Loyalty bonus for returning staff (certain management roles only)- Monthly salary (NONE of which is withheld during the season)- Loads of exclusive Skiworld staff discount with top ski brands