EU PASSPORT HOLDERS ONLY
Reports to: HR Manager
Full time: 35 hours per week (average 5 days pw)
Full time: 30 hours per week (average 4 days pw)
Part time: 24 hours per week (average 3 days pw)
Due to the nature of the work these hours are calculated as an average. It is expected that in peak weeks you will work over your allotted hours and quiet weeks you will work less.
Based at: predominantly based out of Morzine, Les Gets, Bourg St Maurice , La plagne & Val d'isere, Meribel and transport routes between Geneva airport and resorts in the Portes Du Soleil area, Tarentaise region or any location deemed appropriate for execution of job role.
Job purpose: To transport guests in a safe and timely manner between Geneva airport and their accommodation whilst ensuring the highest possible standards of customer service.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
*Calm, confident, safe driving skill
*Maintenance of your allocated vehicle – cleanliness, fuel levels, reporting of
*maintenance work required – spot checks will be carried out
*Ensure exceptional levels of customer service to all clients travelling with the company.
*Ensure you are an excellent representative of the company at all times through, courteous manner, good personal hygiene and excellent personal presentation (including neat trimmed hair and facial hair, clean/pressed uniform as provided by the company)
*Locating accommodation drop off and pick up points as required
Personality: customer focused, good communicator, confident, reliable, flexible, tolerant attitude, excellent personal presentation, respond well to directives, able to get on with others and be a team-player.
Specific Job Skills: excellent driver, excellent time keeping, full clean driving license held for at least 3 years, wide range of driving experience, customer service background, experience of driving minibuses is an advantage, experience driving in snowy/icy conditions is an advantage, French language is an advantage
EU Passport holders ONLY. Professional driving qualification and or 2 seasons/2 years of driving experience required. If not must be available to attend training course. Employment contract subject to the successful completion of our training course.
• CV’s submitted by clicking Apply Now
• Appropriate candidates will be forwarded a recruitment form to complete
• Applicants with relevant experience will undergo a telephone interview
• Selected candidates will need to submit references for approval
• Successful applicants will be offered a place on our winter training course at the expense of Skiidy Gonzales, commencing December 2019. We expect full attendance on this course by all recruits. All candidates passing this course will be given a contract with Skiidy Gonzales and pay will begin after the completion of this training week.
Salary: Competitive hourly rate
For further details pleaes go to our site and visit the 'Work For Us' page.