Step straight into a ski or board school and start living the dream!
EA Ski & Snowboard are offering places on their ski or snowboard instructor internship program starting June 2019, in New Zealand, the World’s leading program to become an instructor. Our internship includes instructor training, level 1 certifications AND your instructor job offer which is guaranteed before leaving home. So, sign up and you will be teaching by June next year!
What is an Instructor Internship Program?
Fast becoming the most popular Winter season GAP, Career Break and Industry starting point in the World... The program starts at $6475 and is your chance to not only become an experienced certified instructor but also start teaching at a top resort by June and be earning some $$!
What you will get:
A GUARANTEED offer of employment as a ski or snowboard InstructorDeals on flights and travel insurance (through our partnership with STA Travel) When you arrive you get:
- An EA Ski & Snowboard Welcome Pack & team issue clothing to ensure you look cool after the hot tub
- Optional Arrival City Orientation & group meet package
- Welcome orientation day & social events
- On hand EA Ski & Snowboard Training program manager (for the duration of the three-week training and exam program)
- Three/Four weeks shared accommodation (all facilities included!)
- 3-4 Weeks of Professional on snow level one coaching and level 1 examination costs
- Evening indoor technical and theory sessions
- World recognised qualification of NZSIA (Skiers) or SBINZ (snowboarders)
- Resort season lift pass
- Daily mountain transfersAssistance finding accommodation for the season with other participants
- Advice on equipment and Instructor discounts at selected local shops
- When the training finishes and the exam is over we throw a bon voyage & good-luck event so you get to party like the rockstar you are
What you get when you start work:
Backup safety service from EA Ski & Snowboard Training, the opportunity to complete the level two cert, freeride course, avalanche, backcountry and more (in the Internship Plus Season Program) …
Where can we take you?
EA have limited placements each year in New Zealand at the world-renowned NZSKI resorts in Methven and Queenstown and National Park. Yes - We have chosen one of the most dramatic, scenic & spectacular ski & ride location on Earth!
Why should you choose New Zealand?
I’m sure you would have heard the quote 100% Pure NZ, well its true! New Zealand provides you with epic mountains, glacier-fed lakes and unlimited activities to suit the ultimate adrenaline junkie. Our Instructor internships are places in the South Island of New Zealand, we have 4 resorts to choose from. Mt Hutt resort in Methven, a small rural town that provides an awesome community vibe. Methven is known for its great local pubs and epic surrounding club fields. Further down South is Coronet Peak and The Remarkables, both mountains are based in the famous resort town, Queenstown. Queenstown provides a nonstop nightlife, plenty of adventurous activities and you'll be sure to meet people from all over the world. And now we can offer you a new resort in New Zealand, Mt Ruapehu! Mt Ruapehu has the largest freeride ski area in NZ and is situated in the beautiful National Park.
How to find out more...
Apply today here through seasonworkers and we will contact you with some of the latest information you should know before you do any winter season.
DONT MISS OUT! These final places will fill up fast – so grab one of these last places and fast track your instructing dreams.