A bar assistants aim is to provide a warm, welcoming atmosphere for our guests in our Hotels. You will assist with running the bar ensuring a high level of customer service at all times in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere.You will assist with advertising and upselling all bar products, events and special offers helping to ensure all sales targets are being met and exceeded. You will maintain the bar area, keeping it well stocked, tidy and clean to the highest standards.Dependant on the property you could be working in a small team on the bar or be solely responsible.
- To provide guests with a personal holiday experience with the highest service and cleanliness levels.
- Interact with guests and answer questions about the local area or Alpine elements service.
- Keep the bar is well stocked at all times and promotional offers advertised clearly for guests to see.
- To perform daily and weekly cleaning jobs to company standards.
- Serving customers on the bar in an effective and friendly manner.
- Ensure you look presentable at all times by wearing the appropriate clean uniform at all times.
- Ensure all local information that maybe of relevance to customers is clearly displayed and passed onto customers.
- To actively upsell any additional extras or events the Hotel may offer
What we are looking for
- Outgoing and enthusiastic people
- Motivated to provide excellent customer service
- Adaptable people who are willing to work long hours and have a flexible attitude towards work
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to work alone or as a part of a team
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Honesty and trustworthy
- Relevant bar experience required, (in some cases you may be required to clean beer lines.)
- Secure cash handling
- Full training and development available with great career progression opportunities
- Salary is competitive uniform is provided and staff meals are included within the working shifts
- Optional Accommodation and Insurance