For over 26 years www.suncarecentral.com have provided Suncare Advisory services to many major British, German & Scandinavian tour operators, hotels and resorts throughout Spain, Portugal, Cyprus and the USA. We are instrumental in ensuring both major accommodation chains and individual hoteliers comply with current legislation.
We recommend the world's best 100% Natural Skin Care, Sun Protection, and Tanning Products. These exquisite formulations are the richest, most effective and exotic blends of the finest natural ingredients available anywhere. Natural Tone Organic Skincare protects skin while safely achieving a deep, dark and long-lasting tan. Our exclusive formulas eliminate sun burn while hydrating the skin and our Rose Hip Aloe is a favorite everyday hydrating moisturiser.
Due to continued growth, we require an English-speaking energetic, enthusiastic, passionate and motivated Managers & Supervisors to join our extremely busy and successful program Overseas. Successful candidates will be trained in the Canary Islands and then subsequently based in another area and must be flexible geographically.
- Proven sales abilities and be target driven
- Fluency in English (written & spoken)
- Geographical flexibility during first 3 months due to extensive training
- Experience in managing a team & a natural team leader
- Solid customer service skills
- A passion to develop and grow the business
- Excellent communication skills
- Driving license & EU passport
Key Responsibilities include:
- Reporting into Regional Manager
- Managing a team of 6 staff or more.
- Responsible for day to day resort operations.
- Full financial control of resort & responsibility for all company monies & banking.
- To achieve yearly area sales and expenditure targets in line with budget.
- Continued resort growth through acquisition of hotel pool areas and Tour Operator welcome meetings.
- Ongoing Relationship Management with Tour Operators, Hotels and Resorts.
- Control of all resort stock and reporting of stock levels for re-orders.
- Responsible for checking staff stock twice a week and office stock daily.
- General administration and daily liquidation.
- Responsible for Recruitment, training & performance management of all new staff during induction periods and to meet ongoing training needs.
- Ensuring a high standard of customer service through good communication skills, product knowledge and a professional and caring manner.
- Promoting sales of Suncare Central products to customers through microphone pitches, one to one selling and after sales service.
- Deliver team communication meetings with all staff on a weekly basis.
- To ensure effective Rota management so all pools and welcome meetings are covered in case of staff illness or staff shortage.
- To manage staff to maximise their earning potential by helping them set. individual targets and working with them to achieve these.
- To ensure that staff are adhering to company standards i.e. general appearance, excellent customer service and great attitude.
- Responsible for managing all equipment and company assets are serviced, in good working order and accounted for.
- GERMAN & SCANDINAVIAN Speakers are also required and encouraged to apply.
This Manager position enjoys a full Local contract with competitive salary + generous bonus + car + fuel allowance + mobile phone.
Applications in English with dedicated cover letter, recent photo and full CV by clicking on 'Apply Now'.