Location: Pula, Croatia
Reports to: Programme Leader
What we do
- We provide educational programs to support aspiring doctors and physician assistants on their journeys to medical or PA school through first-hand experience shadowing doctors in working hospitals.
- Student and patient safety is our top priority, and our revered mentoring system partners each student with a professional clinician who is fully accredited through our rigorous Partnership Assessment to ensure constant professional supervision, as well as a very personalised learning experience.
- Our two- to 12-week programs are residential, with students living together in our own purpose-designed and fully-catered guesthouses to create a supportive sociable environment. Our friendly local teams are on hand 24 hours a day, and are passionate about bringing people together for the adventure of a lifetime as part of the Global Pre-Meds family.
The role of Student Experience Coordinator
As a Student Experience Coordinator, you will be an important part of our team based in Pula, Croatia that provides a comprehensive service to our students. We can’t stress enough that you will be expected to get stuck in with whatever needs doing on the program which makes this role unpredictable, diverse, very fast-paced and sometimes quite intense.
Here are some of the typical things you will be expected to do as a minimum:
- Helping students to get the most out of there work placement in the hospital;
- Airport transfers, group social activities and guiding students around the local area;
- Supervising students during the evenings and responding to student’s problems and questions,
- There may also be a need to support our Housekeeping team, particularly on busy student arrival/departure weekends.
What we’re looking for
- Totally dedicated to ensuring our students had an experience they never forget. To do that you’ll need to be proactive and confident with high energy and a natural flair for outstanding customer service.
- Very resilient, determined and not afraid of hard work! You’ll often be working long hours in a very active role.
- Excited about what we do and the role of Student Experience Coordinator because life’s too short to do a job you don’t love!
- Very good level of spoken and written English.
- Desire to learn from your team, wider management and our experience as an international business.
What you’ll get in return
- Fully catered accommodation;
- Travel and health insurance;
- Phone allowance;
- Opportunities to work with a variety of people from around the world;
- Experience of new cultures and communities;
- Global career opportunities.
How to apply
Please email email@example.com with your application letter. Please give details on why you think you are suited to this role, your availability, where you saw the vacancy and a copy of your C.V.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact the team on 1-833-234-8786.