Rockley are looking for individuals to join the Support Teams at their French Family Activity Centre in France.
Our Support Team are responsible for maintaining the high standard of the centre facilities, care of centre equipment and general land duties, whilst also providing care to our clients when they are not on activity sessions.
Our Support Staff (Childcare) will be responsible for looking after out youngest clients in our nippers club. There role will include playing games, buddying them on some water activiteis & generally keeping them entertained and haveing a fun whilst they are with us.
As a Rockley Team Member you will be working with likeminded individuals in a beautiful part of the world. Your role within the team will give you ample time to get out on the water, experience new sports and enjoy the location you are living. You will have access to all the equipment in your spare time and a team of instructors on hand to help you hone your skills. So if you fancy yourself as an instructor in the future, this could be the role for you!!!
Other support team duties are allocated on a rota basis and include but are not limited to:
- Working with the Rockley team to ensure the centre is at full operation for guests and staff.
- General care and welfare duties such as running or assisting activity instructors with evening entertainments, assisting with beach games and swimming pool sessions.
- Assisting in the kitchen when necessary.
- Site maintenance and cleaning.
- 18 years or over
- Expereince working with young children is essentail.
- Outgoing, hardworking, flexible attitude
- Drivers Licence is desirable but not essential.