Rockley are looking for individuals to join the Support Teams at their French Activity Centres in France.
Our Support Team are overall responsibility for maintaining the high standard of centre facilities, care of centre equipment and general land duties, whilst also providing care to our clients when they are not on activity sessions.
Daily duties are allocated on a rota basis and include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning of the wash blocks
- Clearing and preparing tent accommodation prior to client arrivals.
- 1 week in 3 (general rule) rota'd onto Night Duty where they will work evening shifts 10 - 7am.
- Driving duties as and when required on centre.
- Wake up wash up duty - assist in waking the residential school group clients at 0755, oversee the washing up of breakfast, lunch and dinner crockery, glasses and cutlery
- General care and welfare duties such as running or assisting activity instructors with evening entertainments, assisting with beach games and swimming pool sessions.
- Assisting in the kitchen when necessary.
- Assisting with off-site trips/excursions - eg Aqualand, Dune de Pyla, Mimizan and Biscarrosse Plage
- 18 years or over
- Outgoing, hardworking, flexible attitude