A job working at a summer camp in the USA is the only option for you if you want to spend your summer in the sunshine, doing watersports all day every day and making friends from all across the world! Love splashing around? Every camp will have a large waterfront program and therefore will need competent and skilled instructors to teach in this area. Activities include:
- and even some more specialist activities like scuba diving and synchronised swimming.
Camps will have amazing facilities including huge lakes, pools, water slides, speedboats and much more. The campers love being down at the water during the day, and you can join them!
- Extensive onsite training prior to the arrival of the campers,
- All food and accommodation for the duration of your contract,
- The most competitive salaries in the industry,
- Transport from the airport in the US to camp,
- All the relevant visa documents,
- Comprehensive medical insurance for the duration of your stay in the USA,
- No registration or application fees,
- Up to 60 days travel time before and/or after camp,
- Assistance from the Wild Packs team prior to departure and when at camp.