Wild Packs are looking for skilled and experienced tennis players to work at a summmer camp in America. Coaching experience and qualifications are always highly regarded, but not always necessary.
You would be teaching tennis during the day but still getting involved with every other part of camp when lessons are not going on. You'd be working as part of a team, who would teach tennis to various ages (7 to 15 typically) and abilities of children, showing them new skills and perfecting their game!
Food and accomodation is all included and the salaries with Wild Packs are the highest in the industry!
We work with over 300 premier summer camps, based all over the USA. Work at single sex or co-ed camps, underprivileged, adventure, sports, equine or performing arts camps. Tell us about your hobbies and skills and we will help match you with the perfect camp for you. All of the Wild Packs team work at camp during the summer, so we know our stuff!
- Extensive onsite training prior to the arrival of the campers,
- All food and accommodation for the duration of your contract,
- The most competitive salaries in the industry,
- Transport from the airport in the US to camp,
- All the relevant visa documents,
- Comprehensive medical insurance for the duration of your stay in the USA,
- No registration or application fees- apply at www.wildpacks.com,
- Up to 60 days travel time before and/or after camp,
- Assistance from the Wild Packs team prior to departure and when at camp.