The Georgian House - Chef de Partie:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated commis chefs with a keen interest food and produce, an individual who will thrive working within a small team in a busy, dynamic kitchen environment, assisting with daily prep and a range of kitchen tasks. A willingness to learn and develop as a chef is a must, in addition to a positive attitude, energy and a great team player. Previous kitchen experience is desirable but not essential.
- Start date: October 2021
- Working week: 5 days per week, 2 days off – shift pattern
- Wage: From £23,400
- Holiday: 25 days PA
- Accommodation: shared (max 2 per room), free wifi, good standard and spacious (£35/weekly utility contribution)
- Travel: outgoing flight from the UK
- Food: available on duty
- Tips: are shared equally between the team and paid weekly
- Staff discounts at The Georgian House and The Moorings off food and beverage
Please click Apply Now or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the position, sending through your CV and covering letter.
References on request.