Rockley Point & Rockley Poole Park are based in the beautiful surroundings of Poole Harbour and with both offering a variety of Activities – from Hire & Taster Sessions at Poole Park to Professional Training programmes at Rockley Point – Rockley UK has something to offer every level of Instructor.
With the amazing surrounding area including the world famous Sandbanks, Brownsea Island and the Purbecks just a stone’s throw away what better way to spend your summer.
As an Activity Instructor you will work within our close knit team to provide a high standard of instruction to our clients. If you are hardworking, a team player and have the enthusiasm, and motivation to work in a diverse environment then Rockley is for you.
As an instructor your duties may include:
- Providing a high standard of instruction
- Being knowledgeable of the all aspects of the relevant NGB schemes
- Providing safety cover for students
- Organizing and assisting in evening entertainments and offsite excursions.
- Ensuring equipment used is fully functional following sessions.
- Assisting in general land duties on rotational basis.
You should have at least one of the following qualifications:
- RYA Dinghy Instructor
- RYA Windsurf Instructor
Ideally you will also have experience or hold qualifications in the following sports.
- Stand Up Paddle boarding
- RYA Powerboat Instructor.
- UKCC Level 1
- MIAS Level 1
To work at our UK centres you must be 16 years or over however accommodation & food is only available to over 18’s.