Are you a qualified watersports instructor? Are you looking for a fun and rewarding season in the sun?
Rockley are now recruiting for summer 2019!
We are looking to employ suitably experienced individuals with watersports qualifications to work in our 6 watersports centres across the UK and South West France.
Our Rockley centres in France are based on the beautiful South West coast - with the Atlantic only a stones throw away what better way to spend your summer, teaching in the sunshine of France. In the UK we have two centres in Poole, with the wonderful Dorset countryside and coastline on our doorstep, and one in Birmingham on a large reservoir with fantastic conditions for all watersports abilities.
Whether it's a full season or just the summer holidays you are looking for, Rockley could have a contract to suit you.
As an Activity Instructor it is over to you to provide a high standard of instruction to our clients. If you are hard working, a team player, and have the enthusiasm and motivation to work in a diverse environment then Rockley is for you.
As an instructor your duties may include (but are not limited to):
- Providing a high standard of instruction
- Being knowledgeable in all aspects of the relevant NGB schemes
- Providing safety cover for students
- Organising and assisting in evening entertainments and offsite excursions.
- Ensuring equipment used is fully functional following sessions.
- Assisting in general land duties on rotational basis.
You should have at least one of the following qualifications:
- MIAS Level 1 (or equivalent)
RYA Safe and Fun Safeguarding Certificate
Good to have but not essential:
- RYA Powerboat Instructor
- BSUPA Level 1
- Previous experience of working at a watersports activity centre
You must be 18 years or over to work at one of our French centres and 16 years or over to work at one of our UK centres