Rockley Watersports are looking to employ Qualified RYA Instructors to work at our French Activity Centres.
Our centres provide the ideal location to learn to sail, windsurf and kayak. Our centres are located on French Campsits on the shores of large fresh water lakes just a stones through away from the atlantic coast and some of the best surf / beach spots in the world.
As an Instructor you will work within our Activity Team to provide a high standard of instruction to our clients. Whether it be a multi activity programme for school groups, or RYA courses for our family clients, no one day is the same.
If you are hardworking, a team player and have the enthusiasm, and motivation to work in a diverse environment then rockley is for you.
As an instructor your duties may include:
- Providing a high standard of instruction
- Being knowledgeable of the all aspects of the relevant NGB schemes
- Providing safety cover for students.
- Organizing and assisting in evening entertainments and offsite excursions.
- Ensuring equipment used is fully functional following sessions.
- Assisting in general site duties as and when required.
To apply for a role at Rockley you must hold at minimum one of the following instructor certificates.
- RYA Dinghy Instructor
- RYA Windsurfing Instructor
- UKCC Level 1
- RYA Senior Instructor.
To work at our centres you must be 18 years or over.