An opportunity like no other to live, work and play in the Mediterranean this summer! We will provide you with your flights, accommodation, meals, use of watersport facilities, discount for family and friends and more; in return all you have to do is work hard and help continue the fantastic Mark Warner reputation.
You must have proven management skills and experience leading and supporting a large team. You will be responsible for the waterfront operation and will guarantee the effective management and organisation of the waterfront department whilst ensuring your team deliver the highest level of instruction and safety.
This hugely diverse and rewarding role is available from April onwards through to October or November with the opportunity of year-round employment joining our winter team in one of our chalet hotels located in top European ski resorts.
- Manage and motivate waterfront staff and guests
- Implement waterfront health and safety policies, ensure fully operational daily
- Evaluate the quality of instruction, identify and address areas needing development
- Audit, evaluate and manage risk ensuring any remedial action is taken immediately
- Establish high standards of organisation and co-ordination within your department
- Ensure your team deliver an unforgettable holiday experience to guests
- Actively promote the waterfront department to all guests
- Manage staff reviews, appraisals and any disciplinary or grievances matters
- Develop a training plan, evaluate as part of the Mark Warner Performance Pathway
- Ensure all waterfront staff are trained, motivated, appraised and developed in a positive and effective manner
- Monitor and control department costs
- RYA Senior Dinghy, Windsurf or Dual qualified Instructor
- RYA Powerboat Instructor or RYA Safety Boat
- RYA Multihull, Advanced Dinghy or Racing Instructor endorsements desired but not essential
- International Certificate of Competence (ICC)
- First Aid Certificate
- UK/EU Passport holder, UK National Insurance Number, UK bank account
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
Return travel to and from the UK, accommodation, all meals, use of hotel watersports and sports equipment, medical insurance, holiday concessions for family and friends, discounted drinks at hotel and a competitive salary!