A bar assistants aim is to provide a warm, welcoming atmosphere for our guests in our hotels. You will assist with running the bar always ensuring a high level of customer service in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere. You will assist with advertising and upselling all bar products, events and special offers helping to ensure all sales targets are being met and exceeded. You will maintain the bar area, keeping it well stocked, tidy and clean to the highest standards.
• To provide guests with a personal holiday experience with the highest service and cleanliness levels.
• Interact with guests and answer questions about the local area or Alpine elements service.
• Keep the bar is well stocked at all times and promotional offers advertised clearly for guests to see.
• To perform daily and weekly cleaning jobs to company standards.
• Serving customers on the bar in an effective and friendly manner.
• Ensure you look presentable at all times by wearing the appropriate clean uniform at all times.
• Ensure all local information that maybe of relevance to customers is clearly displayed and passed onto customers.
• To actively upsell any additional extras or events the Hotel may offer
What we are looking for
- Motivated to provide excellent customer service.
- Adaptable people who are willing to work long hours and have a flexible attitude towards work.
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to work alone or as a part of a team.
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- Honesty and trustworthy
- Relevant bar experience required, (in some cases you may be required to clean beer lines.)
- Secure cash handling
- Salary Gross from £1360 - £1460 per month. (35+ hours a week)
- Time off: 2 days off during the week which will likely to be one full day and two half days.
- Accommodation can be provided if requested
- Meals included at work (when working)
- Lift pass Optional (Season dependent)
- Travel/Medical Insurance package can be provided
- Smart Alpine Elements Uniform