EA Ski & Snowboard Training are now recruiting for winter jobs at resorts in Canada, Japan, the USA, Europe and New Zealand (starting June 2018).
These highly sought after internship positions include your introduction to the ski industry, full training and a guaranteed job offer.
Who should apply:
- People passionate about the snow.
- Anyone who loves skiing and snowboarding.
- Skiers and snowboarders who would like to train as instructors and start working immediately.
- Anyone who wants to experience a winter Gap Year...
- Full training.
- A guaranteed job offer.
- Lift passes.
- Resort guide to show you around and sort out your tax, mobile phone and any other support needed throughout your winter away from home.
- Qualification as a certified ski or snowboard instructor.
If you are considering a winter Gap Year in 2018 or 2019 now is the time to start the conversation with our experienced team so you can receive book early and save prices.
Canada Visa invitations date announced
A pre-determined date (this year from the 20th November) the Canadian government starts to issue invitations to people selected out of the pool as eligible to apply.Now is the time to get in touch with our team to start planning your winter gap year in Canada. See if you qualify today and ask our team how you can secure your working holiday visa for 2018/19