Responsible for managing a team of staff in resort and ensuring Powder Byrne maintains its high standard of client service. Our Resort Managers lead from the front in all aspects of resort life, from airport transfers to booking restaurants.
A very challenging but rewarding position, requiring excellent logistical and leadership skills, a positive approach towards resort work and the ability to trouble shoot.
- Effectively managing the day to day running of the resort.
- Delivering the highest standard of customer service to our clients.
- Working alongside the locally run hotels to deliver the Powder Byrne product.
- Managing the Powder Byrne resort team.
- Ski guiding.
- Airport Transfers when required.
- Liaising locally on behalf of Powder Byrne guests, including hotels, restaurants and transport authorities.
- Carrying out daily correspondence relating to administration (e.g. expenses, operational feedback).
- Maintain and update the resort file.
- Previous experience of managing a successful team and handling staff and sensitive issues.
- Previous client management and customer service experience.
- Full Clean Driving Licence.
- Excellent ski ability (min 20 wks).
- Excellent organisation.
- A good communicator who is adaptable resourceful, patient and diplomatic.
- Ability to speak German (Desirable, not essential).
- Team player essential.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Experience working with children aged between 4 months and 16 years (desirable).
- Return travel to resort
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski and Boot hire
- Ski Pass
- Competitive salary
- Performance related End of Season Bonus (Full Season)
Full Season: November – April. Peak Weeks: For 2/3 week periods during the school holidays at Christmas/New Year, Feb Half Term and Easter.