Are you passionate about working with children?
Would you like to work abroad?
Do you have a childcare qualification and/ or childcare experience (1 year+) along with managerial experience?
If so then we have a fantastic opportunity at the Worldwide Kids
Worldwide Kids is a professional childcare training and consultancy company.
As a WK Kids Club Supervisor you will be working in one of our stunning, luxury resorts as part of a large international team as the majority of the guests are from the United Kingdom, Greece, Germany, Russia and France. You will provide a safe, fun, and stimulating programme of activities, both indoors and outdoors, to ensure the children and their families have a fantastic holiday. Activities can range from arts and crafts, to Olympic Games, to water sports, so plenty of energy and enthusiasm is needed!
We are looking for passionate enthusiastic and outgoing people to work in a luxury resort for the summer. Working as a Kids Club Supervisor you will have a minimum of 2 years experience with working with large groups of children from 4 years to 12 years, and have a proactive, positive and approachable manner. The candidate must also be a supportive and flexible team player and posses a “can do” attitude whilst ensuring that the children have a fun holiday in a safe environment.
The role will ideally suit a person who
- Can work independently, outgoing and able to integrate with local staff in a leadership role.
- Can use their own initiative to promote the fantastic childcare setting and attract families to use the facilities
- Is passionate about delivering high quality childcare alongside our health and safety policies and procedures
- Has excellent communication skills as the candidate will be liaising with the hotels general manager and reporting with the London Office Team on a regular basis
- Liaise with management on a regular basis
- Coordinate and respond to all childcare enquiries that relate to the hotel children’s club via telephone, e-mail and in person
- Plan and deliver an exciting weekly entertainment and activity programme using imaginative ideas for special promotions
- Use pro active ideas on possible new initiatives to attract new business
- Control the stock of art materials and other resources
- Liaise with on site cleaning teams to ensure the cleanliness of the club and report any discrepancies to the front of house
- Daily administration of the kids club
- To be a visible face of WK within the hotel
- To ensure the health and safety policies and procedures are all in place and updated as necessary.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent managerial skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent English
- NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent
- Knowledge of Greek, German, French or Russian would also be advantageous
- IT skills
- Competitive salary
- Flights to and from resort
- Insurance (including medical)
- Excellent bonus scheme (dependant upon lenght of contract)
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week free of charge
- Pre season childcare training with qualification in International Childcare for Leisure and Tourism awarded by City & Guilds (provided contract is completed and vocational assessments meet requirements).
- First aid training including certificate, valid for two years