Are you passionate about working with children?
Would you like to work abroad?
Do you have a childcare qualification and/ or childcare experience (1 year+) along with managerial experience?
If so then we have a fantastic opportunity at the Worldwide Kids
Worldwide Kids is a professional childcare training and consultancy company.
As a WK Childcare Supervisor you will be working in Maldives as part of a small team on the island. You will provide a safe, fun, and stimulating programme of activities, both indoors and outdoors, to ensure the children and their families have a fantastic holiday. Activities can range from arts and crafts, to ice cream trips, to building sandcastles so you need to have plenty of energy and enthusiasm!
We are looking for passionate people to work in a luxury resort for the year. Working as a Chilcare Supervisor you will have a minimum of 2 years experience working with large groups of children from 4 months to 12 years, and have a proactive, positive and approachable manner. The candidate must also be a supportive and flexible team player and possess a “can do” attitude whilst ensuring that the children have a fun holiday in a safe environment.
The role will ideally suit a person who
- Can work independently, outgoing and able to integrate with local staff in a leadership role.
- Can use their own initiative to promote the fantastic childcare setting and attract families to use the facilities
- Is passionate about delivering high quality childcare alongside our health and safety policies and procedures
- Has excellent communication skills as the candidate will be liaising with the hotels general manager and reporting with the London Office Team on a regular basis
- To manage the day to day running of the Crèche and Kids Club within the resort for children 4 months - 12 years
- To assist and manage the childcare team.
- To respond to enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- To be responsible for the safety and welfare of the children within your care
- Manage the team working alongside you
- Create an action-packed timetable of activities and play ideas for the children within your specified age group
- To decorate the setting in a way that is both welcoming and stimulating to the children and their parents
- To liaise directly with parents of the children who will be attending the Crèche and Kids Club both prior to their arrival.
- To assist with the training and development of locally recruited staff within the clubs
- To ensure all on site health and safety policies, procedures and risk assessments are in place, operational and updated as necessary
- To hold daily team meetings
- To be the face of WK in resort
- Be proactive and imaginative in ideas for special promotions
- To update the WK Kids Management System on a daily basis, along with administration of the crèche through a good working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Minimum CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education, or a minimum 2 years experience in a childcare setting with children ages 4 months – 4 years
- Experience working with children ages 4 -12 years.
- Endless enthusiasm and a professional and positive attitude towards providing a first class service
- Be caring and passionate about working with children
- Excellent guest relations and customer service skills
- A good communicator who is adaptable, resourceful, patient and diplomatic
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluent English
- Previous supervisor/ management experience highly desirable
- Additional language.
- Very competitive salary
- Return travel from country of residence to resort, including resort transfers
- One return flight to country of residence after 6 months
- Insurance including medical
- Accommodation, twin rooms
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week