Are you passionate about working with children?
Would you like to work abroad?
Do you have experience of working with children aged 12 upwards along with managerial experience?
If so then we have a fantastic opportunity at Worldwide Kids
Worldwide Kids is a professional childcare training and consultancy company.
We are looking for passionate enthusiastic and outgoing people to work in our luxury hotels situated in various overseas resorts. You will be independently running a club for teenagers, creating and delivering a weekly activity plan and taking part in daily sporting activities.
The role would ideally suit a person who has a sports or activity instructor background as the role enables you to be very hands on and get involved with all of the facilities that the resort has to offer.
- To independently run the Teen Club within the hotel for children aged 12-17 years.
- To plan and deliver an exciting weekly entertainment and activity programme using imaginative ideas for special promotions.
- To ensure all health and safety policies, procedures and risk assessments are in place, operational and updated as necessary.
- To assist and occasionally deputise for the kids club supervisor if necessary.
- To be responsible for the safety and welfare of the children within your care and that they are always having fun.
- To be pro-active in suggesting suitable activities for the children in your care.
- To support and report back to the childcare manager any important information or discrepancies.
- To liaise directly with the parents of the children who are attending the club and feedback to them.
- To inform the childcare manager of any equipment and supplies shortages and make a request for additional stocks.
- To attend daily and weekly briefings from the WK Manager / Supervisor.
- To be pro active with ideas on possible new initiatives to attract new business.
- To update the WK childcare registration system daily based on actual attendance.
- To liaise with cleaning teams to ensure the cleanliness of the club and report any discrepancies to the front of house.
- To be a visible face of WK within the hotel or resort.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Management skills
- Fluent English
- IT skills
- Knowledge of Russian, Greek, German or French would also be advantageous
- Qualification in teaching, childcare or sports coaching
- Competitive salary
- Return flight to and from resort
- Insurance (including medical)
- 3 meals a day free of charge 7 days a week
- Excellent bonus scheme (dependant upon lenght of contract)
- Pre season childcare training with qualification in International Childcare for Leisure and Tourism awarded by City & Guilds (provided contract is completed and vocational assessments meet requirements).
- First aid training including certificate, valid for 2 years