Are you passionate about working with children?
Would you like to work abroad?
Do you have at least one year's experience working with kids?
If so then we have a fantastic opportunity at Worldwide Kids
Spend the summer gaining new and exciting experiences working with children in a luxury resort environment!
Worldwide Kids Childcare Assistants can enjoy creating long lasting memories with their team and with family guests in our beautiful resort settings. You will be part of an international team of childcare professionals from the UK, Greece, Germany, Russia and France. As a member of the Worldwide Kids team, you are the person who makes a child's holiday unforgettable by delivering safe, exciting and unique experiences. Worldwide Kids run engaging and varied activity programmes which feature cognitive, creative and physical activities and make use of all the amazing facilities in resort. Our childcare assistants have bags of energy and enthusiasm!
We are looking for passionate, flexible and committed people to work in our luxury Greek resorts. Worldwide Kids childcare assistants will understand that safety is the top priority whilst being supportive and flexible team players. They will benefit from having worked with large groups of children.
If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you!
(We have vacancies for both qualified and non qualified staff.)
- To maintain our health and safety standards alongside out policies and procedures
- Ensure the smooth running of the childcare services at the resort
- To assist and occasionally deputise for the kids club supervisor
- To proactively input exciting activities and ideas into the weekly programme
- To decorate your designated area in a way that is both welcoming and stimulating to the children and their families
- To attend daily briefings from the Worldwide Kids club supervisor and manager
- To liaise directly with parents/carers of the children who are attending the clubs
- To be a visible face of Worldwide Kids within the hotel or resort.
- Mentoring international staff
- To step in operationally when needed to cover for breaks, sickness and holidays
- To lead a range of children’s activities
- Be proactive and imaginative in ideas for special promotions
- Inform childcare supervisor of any equipment and supplies shortages and make a request for additional stocks
- Experience of working with large groups of children
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Greek, German, French or Russian would also be advantageous
- Qualification in teaching, childcare or sports coaching
- Competitive salary
- Return flights to and from resort
- Insurance (including medical)
- 3 meals a day free of charge 7 days a week
- Excellent bonus scheme (dependant upon lenght of contract)
- Pre season childcare training with qualification in International Childcare for Leisure and Tourism awarded by City & Guilds (provided contract is completed and vocational assessments meet requirements).
- First aid training certification, valid for 2 years