Step straight into a bike school and start living the dream!
This program is the World’s leading pathway to become a Mountain Bike Instructor because it includes instructor training, level 1 certifications AND Your instructor Job Offer is guaranteed before leaving home.
What is an MTB Instructor Internship Program?
Fast becoming the most popular Winter season GAP, Career Break and Industry starting point in the World...
An MTB Instructor Internship is your chance to not only become a certified instructor but also start teaching at the Revelstoke Bike School by June and be earning some $$!
What you will get:
On sign up you get:
- A GUARANTEED offer of employment as a Mountain Bike Instructor
- Deals on flights and travel insurance (through our partnership with STA Travel)
When you arrive you get:
- An EA Welcome Pack & team issue clothing
- Optional Arrival City Orientation & group meet package
- Welcome orientation day & social events
- On hand EA Training program manager (for the duration of the three week training and exam program)
- Three/Four weeks shared accommodation (all facilities included!) There is then the option to stay on for the full summer season.
- 3-4 Weeks of Professional level one coaching and level 1 examination costs (on arrival)
- Evening indoor technical and theory sessions
- Gain interantionall recognised PMBI qualifications
- Resort season lift pass
- Daily mountain transfers
- Assistance finding accommodation for the season with other participants
- Advice on equipment and Instructor discounts at selected local shops
- When the training finishes and the exam is over we throw a bon voyage & good-luck event so you get to party like the rockstar you are
EA has arranged a limited number of positions for work within the Revelstoke Bike School.
THE BIKE TRAINING?
This is focused on making you a better rider, and preparing you for the Level 1 PMBI Exam. You will receive training from experienced local coaches. The course is busy with a lot of training but you will also have a few days off to recharge, rest, and work on any bike repairs required. After the training you will go through the PMBI Level 1 exam. This is 3 days + pre-course reading and worksheet (2-3hrs), totalling 27 hrs, including assessment. It is designed to both train and assess you both teaching and guiding mountain biking on green and blue (North America) or blue and red (UK/Europe), single-track terrain – to beginner / intermediate students. PMBI is the global industry leader so the certificate is internationally recognised and will be useful wherever you decide to travel to in the future.
EA are looking for bikers who:
*Have a passion for mountain biking (Low level intermediate to advanced ability welcome)
*Have a willingness to learn through training and working
*Have an interest in travel and adventure
* Are available between May to September 2023
* Have the financial support to participate (Course costs are $7975)
How to find out more...
Apply today here through seasonworkers and we will contact you with some of the latest information you should know before you do any winter season OR flick us an email to [email protected]
DONT MISS OUT! These final places will fill up fast – so grab one of these last places and fast track your instructing dreams.