If you are interested in beginning a career in the superyacht industry, this course is a great starting point. Our Superyacht Deckhand Training course has been designed to meet the growing demand for well-trained professional crew and will provide you with the training you need to work as a deckhand or crew member. Our all-inclusive course gives you all the practical knowledge you need, plus guidance from instructors who have worked in the industry themselves. We will prepare you for the unique ethos of the work-hard-play-hard superyacht industry, ensuring you understand the demands that will be placed on you when you begin work.
- Regular start dates
- 19 day course
- Expert tuition
- Deck work, look-out and watch duties, tender duties, and safety procedures
- Vessel care including maintenance, basic repairs, and day-to-day cleaning
- Basic engineering and safety training
- Purpose built classrooms and navigational training simulators all on one site
- Food and accommodation included
- UKSA Superyacht Crew Training Certificate
- STCW Basic Safety Training
- MCA Proficiency in Designated Security Duties
- RYA Powerboat Level 2
- RYA Tender Operator
- RYA Personal Watercraft Proficiency
- RYA Marine Short Range Radio
As a charity, we often have funding opportunities available for many of our students.
Attend an open day to learn more about our courses, meet our team, see our campus facilities and get a feel for what life as a future UKSA student will be like!
Find out more
Call our dedicated course advisors on +44(0)1983 203038 or visit https://uksa.org/course/professional-training/deck/superyacht-crew-training/