Looking to launch a career in luxury hospitality within the maritime industry? Our 3 week Superyacht Hospitality Training course provides aspiring yacht stewards and stewardesses with the skills needed to excel on-board luxury superyachts.
Our all-inclusive course will equip you with the expertise required to deliver exceptional levels of service and attention to detail expected onboard 7-star luxury vessels. You will train in our unique superyacht training centre which includes a fully equipped cabin, dining room, superyacht galley and laundry room, giving you a comprehensive superyacht simulation experience.
The course will equip you with all the expertise required to work onboard these prestigious vessels to deliver the ultimate standard of service.
- 3 week course
- Expert tuition
- Purpose built training centre and classrooms all on one site
- Food and accommodation included
- Introduction to the interior department and role of an interior crew member
- Personal presentation, etiquette, and protocol
- Basic professional housekeeping and attention to detail
- Table management, placement and settings
- Styles of service, order, and steps of service
- Introduction to food and beverage service on board a yacht
- Flower arranging and presentation
- Cocktail and canape preparation
- Professional laundry procedures and laundry duties
- Health and safety onboard
- Appreciation of crew dynamics and life onboard
- Understanding of high standards required
Delivered by UKSA’s experience superyacht instructor team the course has been developed to align with the reputable IAMI GUEST programme.
- UKSA Superyacht Hospitality Training Certificate
- GUEST Yacht Interior Introduction module
- GUEST Basic Food service module
- GUEST Wine, Bartending, and Mixology module
- Foundation Food Safety Certificate
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety / Food Hygiene
- STCW Basic Safety Training
- MCA Proficiency in Designated Security Duties
- RYA Powerboat Level 2
- RYA Marine Short Range Radio
- RYA Personal Watercraft
- Mental Health for Seafarers
As a charity, we often have funding opportunities available for many of our students.
Attend an open day to learn more about our courses, meet our team, see our campus facilities and get a feel for what life as a future UKSA student will be like!
Find out more:
Call our dedicated course advisors on +44(0)1983 203038 or visit https://uksa.org/course/professional-training/superyachts/superyacht-stewardess-steward-course/