Take your summer adventure to new heights at our land based centre in 2022!!
Rockley are excited to be offering a brand new opportunity for motivated, enthusiastic and professional individuals to take on the role of an Activity Instructor at our brand new outdoor activity centre based in Dorset. Our staff are at the centre of everything Rockley does, and as a member of the team, you will play a crucial part in ensuring our customers have a fantastic and memorable experience with us.
About the Role
As an Activity Instructor, you will work closely with a great team to provide high quality instruction in a variety of activities. Whether it be a school group, uniformed group or individual clients, as part of the delivery team, you will play a vital role in providing safe and fun tuition for our wide client base and ensuring our customers have a fantastic experience with us. The role also includes working alongside the support team, maintaining the site and care of the equipment.
- You will work in a diverse environment
- You will have the opportunity to further develop your skills
- You will meet like-minded people and make friends for life
- We will make every effort to ensure you enjoy your season working with Rockley
- To work as a n Activity Instructor, it is desirable that you hold one of the following qualifications:
- CWA Climbing Wall Award
- ERCA Trained High ropes qualification
- BC Paddlesport Instructor
- MIAS or BC Mountain Bike Leader
Don’t worry if you do not hold any of the above qualifications. We can provide full training to the right candidate and will consider applicants with a hardworking, motivated and willing personality.