Looking to further your career in the Outdoor Industry?
The Activity Manager role is ideal for an experienced senior or chief activity instructor with a proven supervisory background looking to progress in the outdoor industry.
Your leadership and organisational skills will be tested to the full as you will be responsible for managing the instructional staff team, as well as staying hands on with activities and assisting with instructing when needed.
What we’re looking for…
Are you highly motivated with excellent standards and the people skills needed to deliver superb customer service to our guests at all times? Then Acorn Adventure is the company for you!
You will gain valuable experience and further your career with Acorn Adventure whilst enjoying the benefits of living and working in a fantastic outdoors environment with like-minded people.
We are looking for people with:
- SPA/RCI (assessed) and/or UKCC Level 2 Paddlesports Coach
- Supervisory or management experience in the outdoor industry
- Experience of activity programming
- Experience of training
- Availability to start early April and commit to a full season until the end of August
Why work for Acorn?
With Acorn you will get:
- An industry leading wage paid into your bank account
- Onsite catering & accommodation available
- Use of facilities and equipment in your free time
- Opportunities to complete training and gain NGB qualifications
- Personal development and progression – we love to promote from within!
All applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a permanent UK National Insurance number and a UK bank account.
We will be unable to take your application further before they have been obtained. We are unable to apply for a work visa/permit on behalf of an applicant.
A current Enhanced DBS Check or overseas equivalent is required for successful applicants.