Adventure Instructor: working with children at one of our high-quality residential activity centres this summer
If you like working with school children in the outdoor activity industry, this is a fantastically rewarding role and a great opportunity to work with the very best.
As an Adventure Instructor you’ll be responsible for delivering our Schools Adventure Activity Programme to a large number of school groups. You’ll live onsite in staff accommodation and have a food plan available.
You will be guiding children through a variety of carefully planned activities. Many will focus on team building - such as Raft Racing, Kinball and Den Building - while others are more focused on personal challenges such as Climbing, Water Roller and Archery.
You’ll be pleased to hear that we go the extra mile by providing support to the school groups throughout every aspect of their stay - from meet and greet, to supervising meal times, assisting with getting children settled for bed and giving a big friendly wave when they leave.
An Adventure Manager will be onsite to manage the Adventure Instructor team. They’ll provide you with your timetable, help guide your performance, and offer support throughout.
Make that call, today
This is a terrific opportunity, so pick up the phone and let’s talk. We’re ready and willing to answer all your questions.
Have you got what it takes?
- You’ll have the enthusiasm and confidence to deliver the activities to school children, and their accompanying teachers and other adults in the party.
- You’ll be looking for something professionally run, but completely different.
- You have to be aged 18 or older to start work. But it’s OK to apply earlier, as long as you’re 18 or over on your first day at work.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Any experience delivering activities or working with school groups would be a great bonus, but not essential.
In2action are committed to ensuring the safest environment for all staff and children therefore all staff must undergo and Enhanced Criminal Check before starting work.
In return staff benefits include:
- Travel provided
- Competitive salary
- Monday - Friday working week
- Overseas opportunities as well as UK based
- On site accommodation and food plan offered
- Industry recognised training and qualifications
You’re joining the professionals!
We’re a friendly, successful company, currently involved in recruiting quality personnel for over 50 holiday locations, worldwide. We deliver activities to over 300,000 children and adults each year. Our safety record is impeccable and guest feedback is extremely positive.
We currently work with companies in the UK and abroad, including TUI, First Choice Holidays, Center Parcs, Canvas Holidays, Hoseasons and Away Resorts, as well as a number of independent operators.