Adventure Managers wanted to run high-quality school residential activity centres this summer
This is an amazing opportunity for an Adventure Manager to run one of our highly successful residential activity centres for school children.
As Adventure Manager you’ll be responsible in the operation of our Schools Adventure Activity Programme.
Our Adventure Managers are crucial to the success of our school residential activity sites. You’ll be responsible for leading the team of Adventure Instructors, which can vary between 5 and 20. You’ll also be a key figure to teachers and other adults, and have responsibility for managing the quality and safety of the whole operation.
As the most senior staff member on site, you’ll be dealing with all day-to-day aspects of the activity programmes. This will include having regular meetings with individual staff members and your team of Adventure Instructors, where you can collect and deliver feedback, before offering your support and encouragement – and, possibly, generating and implementing innovative ideas.
You’ll also be talking regularly to teachers, building rapport and getting feedback about their residential experience so far.
As an Adventure Manager, you’ll be out and about monitoring the operation, and having a presence for both teachers and the staff team. There are also elements of administration to complete, including timetabling, handling staff personnel files and making regular reports to your line manager in Head Office.
You’ll get a great sense of achievement from leading a successful operation, which could lead to further job opportunities within In2action.
This is a rare opportunity
So, contact us today, and let’s talk it over! As an Adventure Manager you’ll be working with some great people, and have the satisfaction of making our activity centre as successful as possible.
Successful Manager’s checklist
- Enthusiasm for delivering excellent activity programmes for all school groups.
- You’ll be looking to manage something that is professionally run, but completely different.
- You’ll need good organisational, paperwork and computer skills.
- It’s essential that you have experience in either the activity industry or school education. Supervisory experience will also be a benefit.
- You have to be aged 18 or older to start work. But it’s OK to apply earlier, as long as you’re 18 or over on your first day at work.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
In2action are committed to ensuring the safest environment for all staff and children therefore all staff must undergo and Enhanced Criminal Check before starting work. In return staff benefits include:
- Travel provided
- Competitive salary
- Monday - Friday working week
- Overseas opportunities as well as UK based
- On site accommodation and food plan offered
- Industry recognised training and qualifications
You’re joining the professionals!
We’re a friendly, successful company, currently involved in recruiting quality personnel for over 50 holiday locations, worldwide. We deliver activities to over 300,000 children and adults each year. Our safety record is impeccable and guest feedback is extremely positive.
We currently work with companies in the UK and abroad, including TUI, Center Parcs, Canvas Holidays, Hoseasons and Away Resorts, as well as a number of independent operators.