Step straight into a ski or board school and start living the dream!
Join EA Ski & Snowboard Training on an instructor internship this winter and receive world-class training, your level one ski (or snowboard) instructor qualification, a guaranteed job offer and instructing salary (selected resorts). Instructor programs start in November and run until April. Once you arrive at your resort you will meet your EA Program manager who will be there to support you throughout your stay!
Once you complete your training and pass your level one examinations, you can expect to be working by December as a Snowsport instructor! This is the best way to enter the snowsports instructing industry and secure work in your first winter season!!
Apply today to secure your spot!
All-inclusive instructor courses start from $4975 and include...
- Guaranteed Instructor job offer
- Full training and exam course costs
- Accommodation while training
- Employee season pass
- Level one exam module
- STA deals on travel insurance
- Guaranteed instructor salary & use of all resort facilities including free beer, yes free beer! (selected Japanese resorts)
Where can EA take you?
EA has developed partnerships with over 30+ resorts around the globe. All you need to do is choose from Canada, USA, Japan, Switzerland or New Zealand!
- EA are looking for skiers and boarders who:
- Have a passion for skiing or snowboarding (Low level intermediate to advanced ability welcome)
- Have a willingness to learn through training and working
- Have an interest in travel and adventure and be someone who is available between November and April or June and September (Northern Hemisphere)
- Have the financial support to participate
- These places are filling up fast so apply today to avoid missing out.
Apply today here through Seasonworkers and we will contact you with some of the latest information you should know before you do any winter season. Receive flexible payment terms, when you secure your internship for 2018/19 and 2019/20.