Rockley are excited to be offering a new opportunity for motivated, outgoing individuals to take on the Centre Administrator role at their outdoor Activity Centre based in Dorset.
Based in the beautiful Purbeck region of Dorset, this brand new centre boasts 96 acres of countryside, woodland and even its own lake. This provides an incredible environment for us to offer a variety of camping options, a wide range of programmes catering for all kinds of groups, there is most certainly something for everyone.
As part of the Guest Experience Team, you will provide high quality customer service to all our clients whilst on centre and provide vital support to the team.
The Centre Administrator will attend to customers and deal with incoming enquiries both on the phone & face to face. You will adopt a professional and welcoming approach to all our customers.
You will support the Guest Experience Manager & Guest Experience Assistant as and where required.
You will also provide First Aid over.
Description of Job - Key Responsibilities
- Answering the telephone, direct call and take messages, in polite & professional manner and provide information to our customers.
- Assist in greeting all customers on their arrival.
- Direct customers to correct destinations, issue visitor passes where required.
- Deal with queries from our customers.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries and allocate to correct people.
- Tidy and maintain the reception area.
- Assist with the running of the tuck shop & coffee zone.
- Assist with welcome talks as directed by the GEM.
- Help maintain a clean and safe working environment
Requirements for this Job
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong understanding of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Knowledge of Microsoft word and excel.
- Professional personal presentation
- Organising and planning.
Good to have for this Job
- First at certificate (training can be provided)