Rockley are excited to be offering an opportunity for a motivated, outgoing, RYA Senior Dinghy Instructor to lead activities our centre based at Bartley Sailing Club, Birmingham. The successful candidate will be tasked with assisting with the development of a high quality outdoor training centre at Bartley Sailing Club aimed at club members, individual visitors, schools and groups.
The Centre Seniors role is to support the Centre Manager in running all activities at the centre. They will also take on further responsibility in the absence of the Centre Manager
Responsible to the Centre Manager.
- Responsible for the smooth running of a variety of activities at Rockley Watersports - Bartley, from first point of contact to post visit, leading to happy, safe clients who want to return regularly.
- Responsible for running a wide range of RYA courses – from beginner to advanced to both adults and children.
- Assisting with the organisation and delivery of our Schools & Groups programme. Liaising directly with the Centre Manager to deliver fun, active and rewarding experiences to the youngsters that come to us at Bartley.
- Ensuring that Rockley Watersports - Bartley presents itself in a suitable light to all visitors, club members and the local community
Interviews to be held at Bartley - Week commencing 04th March.
Dynamic, fun and enthusiastic individual with a track record of delivering focused, quality activities which engage with their students
- RYA Senior Dinghy Instructor
- RYA Powerboat Instructor
- Additional, relevant NGB instructor qualification
- Experience working within an RYA training centre.
- RYA Windsurf Instructor
- RYA Race Instructor
- RYA Advanced Instructor
- UKCC Level 1 or 2 Coach in Paddlesports
- SUP Instructor