PGL has a fantastic opportunity for a Chief Instructor to join our busy activity team at Liddington in Swindon, Wiltshire.
As Chief Instructor you will lead by example and be responsible for the day to day running of the activity department and the management of all the senior activity staff ensuring that sessions and activities are delivered to the highest possible standard.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the AIGL seniors and AIGLs to deliver the activity programme;
- Ensuring the safe and effective day to day provision of activities;
- Taking responsibility for the department's equipment and resources;
- Prioritising the customer experience and taking into consideration individual requirements;
- Assisting with centre specific duties associated with a residential children’s activity centre.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced manager with strong organisational skills and an ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines. You will be an excellent communicator and be able to build, develop and maintain effective working relationships. You will be comfortable in adapting your leadership style and considering innovative approaches and solutions. You will draw on your experience of creating and delivering effective training to ensure your team is best placed to deliver an exceptional customer experience. You will be confident setting and managing budgets and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office. The ideal candidate will hold a level 3 or above in both Leadership and Management and Education and Training qualification as well as a first aid qualification.