Qualified or experienced Cook? Come and take up a fresh challenge!
This is a fantastic opportunity to live and work at an activity based adventure camp as a key member of the catering team. You will report to the Catering Manager and assist in the production of three well-balanced wholesome meals a day for between 150 and 300 guests and staff.
What we’re looking for…
As well as food preparation you will be responsible for ensuring food safety legislation is being adhered to and company standards are being met. You may also be required to take charge of the kitchen in the Catering Managers absence. We’re looking for people with:
- Previous experience working as a Cook / Chef
- Understanding of Food Safety records
- Basic skills such as knife skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
All of our staff participate in a comprehensive induction & training programme at centre. We are looking for people who can commit to working the full season.
Why work for Acorn?
Acorn can offer you:
- An industry leading wage
- Onsite catering and accommodation available
- The use of facilities and equipment in free time
- Opportunities to complete training and NGB qualifications
- Personal development and progression – we love to promote from within!
- The experience of a lifetime, working in beautiful locations making lifelong friends