Are you experienced in delivering outdoor Activities?
Are you ready to start your next adventure and climb your way to the top?
Our Outdoor Activity Instructor position will take you on a journey like no other!
What’s on the adventure agenda?
With JCA no two days will look the same. You’ll be the leader of the pack for activities such as fencing, archery and final shoot out at the laser quest. You’ll help guests overcome their fears high above the trees, on the abseiling tower and aerial trek. Keeping your group safe and making sure everyone has the time of their life will be your top priority!
All of this adventure can be hectic but seeing our guests happy and smiling after a day full of activities is why we say this is the most rewarding journey you will ever take.
We’ll give you all the training, equipment and confidence to step up into your superhero status – So no previous experience necessary! You’ll also have the chance to continue this exciting career with us in a more senior role if you really impress!
What’s in it for you?
- Live-in position at JCA’s Condover Hall (or live off-site if you live locally!)
- Full-time, seasonal position until July
- All of your meals and on-site accommodation are provided at a weekly deduction
- JCA uniform provided including jackets and polo tops
- You’ll receive the national minimum wage
- For 2022, you will be eligible for a business wide bonus for every full month you work with JCA! (This is upon successful completion of your contract and the achieving our target customer service scores.)
- 2 days off a week!
- Progression opportunities to Senior Instructor!
- When joining JCA, you’ll be a part of Travelopia with further opportunities in the UK and overseas. In particular, a summer or winter season in France with Skibound and Travelbound!
- To apply, you must be 18 or over by June 2022
- Seasonal contract until September 2022
At JCA, we have over 25 years’ experience in providing fun and educational adventures for school and youth groups. We’re big enough to challenge, small enough to care – You’ll never be just another number. We pride ourselves on having a close working relationship with all of our instructors – So if you’ve got your eye on progressing, we’ll support and help you get there.
Want to make it official?
Don’t forget we also offer the opportunity for you to join our apprenticeship, working towards a qualification in Outdoor Activity Leadership – We have an intake in January 2023.
So what are you waiting for? Apply today!