We are looking for someone who will be able to deliver, after training, high quality activity sessions to a range of groups.
Sessions will include High Ropes, Zip Wires, Watersports, Rock Climbing, Archery, Team Building, Obstacles and Axe-Throwing.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Generous holiday allowance – 39 days per annum (31 days A/L plus 8 bank holidays).
- Entry level instructor rate is based on Real Living Wage, set by the living wage foundation.
- Pay progression based on qualifications and number of sessions you can lead.
- We will support you in working towards industry qualifications and your ongoing professional development.
- Catered meals provided while working, when the kitchen is serving young people in residence.
- Access to a Healthcare plan and Employee Assistance Programme.
- Shared accommodation is available on site at a charge, variable in line with the Government’s set NMW accommodation offset rate.
The instructional staff are led by a highly qualified, experienced and approachable management team.
For full details on how to apply, please visit https://hindleapwarren.org/jobs/outdoor-education-instructor-2/