Haven are currently recruiting for Ropes/Climbing Wall Instructor to join our Sports & Leisure Team. We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'bright and breezy' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing for our guests
......All our Team Members aim to deliver this at all times, enjoying working in a busy, fast paced, fun and challenging environment.
- As a Ropes/Climbing Wall Instructor you will:
Meet, greet our guests for their sessions on our climbing wall/high ropes course and you will coach and supervise them in a range of exciting activities in a manner that allows them to have great fun whilst feeling safe and secure. Your engagement with our guests will enrich their holiday experience, encouraging them to return and tell their friends.
Be responsible for instructing sessions such as; high ropes, outdoor climbing and Aerial Adventure. You will set up and maintain equipment ensuring all safety checks are carried out in accordance with company guidelines
- Sociable, confident and outgoing
- Naturally cheerful
- Able to perform under pressure
- Good basic standard of education
- Physically capable to meet the demands of the role
- The ability to communicate competently
- Able to work as part of a team
- Previous experience of working within the leisure/customer service industry
- Experience of Outdoor Sports Activities