- Organise and co-ordinate the arrival and departure of your group.
- Ensure the accommodation is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure meal times run smoothly and organise the children for tidying up.
- Run / organise evening activities which include orienteering, outdoor games, outdoor swim sessions and camp fires.
- Liase with teachers regarding outcomes and give feedback to the management team.
- Look after the pastoral care when sessions are not running and supervise the children.
- Child focused and enthusiastic person
- Good time management
- Self motivated
- Fun, outgoing and confident
- Ability to relate to young people
Other InformationThe job will start at 8am and finish at 8pm most days with time off in the day to compensate and will be mostly Monday – Friday with the odd weekend.This is a residential based role so therefore we supply accommodation free of charge and facilities provided on site for self-catering.